(Click on the topic of interest to open the document)
- Government Website: Disaster Management Act: Regulations: Alert level 4 during Coronavirus COVID-19 lockdown
AAMSSA would like to encourage our members to access daily the link provided to the Government
website to familiarize yourself with the updated regulations pertaining to medical services.
- Level 4 COVID 19 lockdown - AAMSSA Recommendations for the Aesthetic Practitioner - Issued 28 April 2020
- Appendix C: WHO Rational use of personal protective equipment for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Appendix E: NICD DoH - Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by a Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) - Guidelines for case-finding, diagnosis, management and public health response in South Africa
- Appendix G: Infection prevention and control during health care when novel coronavirus (nCoV) infection is suspected
Please take note of the Level 4 Lockdown Regulation Update about Work Permits and
Workplace Plan circulated to AAMSSA members 30 April 2020.
Please take note of the newest Government Gazette published 29 April 2020 circulated to
AAMSSA members 30 April 2020.
- AAMSSA Ethics (2 CEU’s) Reference Document: HPCSA Guidelines for Good Practice in The Health Care Professions - Social Media
- AAMSSA Ethics (2 CEU’s) Questionnaire of HPCSA Guidelines for Good Practice in The Health Care Professions - Social Media